The student news site of Fraser High School

The Flash

The Flash

The Flash

Daily Announcements 2023-24

Here is a playlist of the daily announcements for the 2023-2024 school year.

Below you will find the text version (transcription) of today’s important announcements along with important links

National Day of Prayer

The Campus Ministry club would like to invite you to participate in the National Day of Prayer on Thursday May 2nd outside the main doors of the main office.  We will begin around 7am, but please join us when you get to school.  All are welcome, including family.  We will pray for each other, our school, our community, our State and Nation.

5/1

Arbor Day Helpers

The Department of Public Works will plant two trees and seedlings at McKinley Park on Friday, April 26th, between 2:00 and 3:00 PM. Please join them to help and celebrate Arbor Day!

4/26

FHS Job Fair!

Attention all students! Discover exciting job opportunities at the Fraser HS Job Fair on Wednesday May 1st! Meet with employers and possibly interview on-site. Don’t forget to bring copies of your resume if you have one. The job fair will take place during all lunches in the media center. See you there!

5/2

Cell Phones:

Thank you for following the new cell phone policy. Put them in the caddies as you arrive to each class. Cell phone use is welcome between classes and lunch.

TFN

Fraser Sports:

Always check FraserAthletics.com for the most current information on games, updates, and cancellations.

https://fraserathletics.com/

TFN

Today and every day the FHS daily announcements are brought to you by the Fraser SWAT team and the Fraser broadcasting class.

Important Links:

www.fraserperformingarts.org

https://fraserathletics.com/