Best Of Klink

This is one of Klinks art pieces. It was posted on featured on the scholastics website last year.

This is one of Klink’s art pieces. It was posted on featured on the scholastics website last year.

Ewelina Bogacz, Flash Staff Reporter

This year, one of Ms. McGinnis’s senior art students David Klink was given a 100,000 dollar scholarship to The College for Creative Studies. 

Klink is a creative and talented art student who has shown us his talents through his four years at Fraser High School. Klink started doing art when he was in 6th grade doodling on his work and drawing fan art of random characters he loves.

Kink likes to do Illustrational digital art and does a lot of character stuff.

His art teachers, Mrs. Mcginnis and Mr. Drabant motivated Klink to do art. 

“Mrs. Mcginnis and Mr. Drabant both pushed me to choose art as a career and they both helped me improve my various art projects,” said Klink “I am very thankful for their help and I don’t think I would have gotten this far with my art if it wasn’t for them.”

McGinnis has been teaching Klink all 4 years of High School. She and Drabant have almost co-teached Klink. They both guided and critiqued his work as well.

“David’s work has become so advanced in the development of his own personal style and his conceptual thoughts,’’ said McGinnis, ‘I could not be more proud of his accomplishments from all of his awards in competitions this year to his scholarship awards in getting into CCS.’’

Ms.McGinnis also said,

“David is an artist. I cannot wait to see what David does with his talents in the world! His artwork will be in galleries or the movies one day.”

Klink’s advice for the future artists at Fraser High School is,

Find the time to have a bit of fun and try to develop your skills for your art.” Klink also said “Never give up on what you want to do in the future. Nothing is impossible to complete or do if you work hard for it.”

On that note, Klink has a bright future ahead of him we hope that his talents will get him far in the future and that he archives his goals and dreams in the life he has ahead of him. We hope to see his work in Art Museums and Movies as well!