Business Student of the Year

Angel Bacol, Flash Reporter

During his first marketing class freshman year first semester, Andrew Jagot has found a passion for Business. Ever since then, the topics being discussed in class became something Andrew have gotten fond of, and he continued taking business classes and eventually ventured to computer business classes through the rest of his high school life.

During his Business Personal Law class at the end of 1st semester senior year, he was met with Dr. Pinter, the head of the Business Department, who told him of the award.

“When I found out that I was Business Student of the Year it was a great shock,” Jagot said.

From what he learned during his business classes, he mostly enjoyed the maturity of the topics, and the connection of the real world. Although, it was not only what was taught in the class that impacted his liking towards the classes, it was also who taught the classes and their methods to teaching it.

“Mr. Murray and Dr. Pinter are great role models of mine and their teachings have helped me more than just in the classroom, but outside the classroom as well,” Jagot said.

In the upcoming Fall, Andrew will be attending his dream school, Michigan State University. He plans to major in either Marketing or Computer Science.