The student news site of Fraser High School

The Flash

The Flash

The Flash

Daily Announcements 2023-24

Here is a playlist of the daily announcements for the 2023-2024 school year.

Below you will find the text version (transcription) of today’s important announcements along with important links

Fraser Grille

Any girls interested in playing tennis this spring, there is a meeting on Monday 2/26 at 1:40 in the Team Room 1200.  If you can’t make it please see Mr. Cunningham.

2/23

Fraser Grille

Hey, hungry students and staff! This week, we’re flipping the script with Breakfast for Lunch at our student-run restaurant!Join us for a taste of morning goodness, featuring a yogurt bar, bacon-egg-cheese sandwiches, Eggs Benedict, pancakes, chocolate French toast, and made-to-order omelettes!But wait, there’s more! Get ready for our next menu, featuring mouthwatering Italian cuisine—Alfredo pastas, fresh bread, chicken dishes, antipasto salads, and Caesar salads.Don’t miss out—see you there!

2/22

4As Service Trip

4As and Go Green Club, your permission slips to Gleaners are due to Room 1305 no later than Thursday, 2/22.

2/22

Fraser Varsity Hockey

Varsity Hockey continues into the spring and summer with a spring league and tournaments. This is open to male and female skaters.

If you are interested or just want to see what we are all about, please come out to an interest skate or email us at [email protected].

Skates are March 5th @ 640pm, 7th, 12th, 14th, and 19th all @ 5:30pm.

3/15

FHS Guest Speaker Series

Join us for an unforgettable experience as we bring dynamic guest speakers to FHS to share with you their experiences in various careers. These speaking events will take place in the media center during SMART. You’ll find flyers throughout the building with a QR code to sign up!  Reach out to Mrs.Kausch in the CTE office with any questions.

3/20

Cell Phones:

Thank you for following the new cell phone policy. Put them in the caddies as you arrive to each class. Cell phone use is welcome between classes and lunch.

TFN

Fraser Sports:

Always check FraserAthletics.com for the most current information on games, updates, and cancellations.

https://fraserathletics.com/

TFN

Today and every day the FHS daily announcements are brought to you by the Fraser SWAT team and the Fraser broadcasting class.

Important Links:

www.fraserperformingarts.org

https://fraserathletics.com/