The student news site of Fraser High School

The Flash

The Flash

The Flash

Fraser High School Recognizes Students of the Week

Fraser High School encourages all students to be the best person they can be, not just in academics. Whether this be students helping others, doing things for their local communities, being hard-working outside of school (at their jobs, for example), etc.

Every week, a small group of students are acknowledged for these core values that show others what they do for their community and the kind of characteristics they possess. They are valued as role models for other students at Fraser High School.

These students are each nominated by their hard-working teachers. These students are selected because they stand out to their teachers in areas such as self-discipline, respect, teamwork, and more.

Students of the week do not only perform well in their studies, but also show commitment to a better overall school and its’ students.

This nomination inspires other students to be just like the selected few and helps to spread positivity around the school.

This week’s special students are senior Michael Branum, junior Kayla McMillen, sophomore Riley Susan, and freshman Isabella Toman.

Michael is recognized because of his helpfulness. He saw a student in need of help with their project, and being the bigger person, assisted that student without hesitation.

Kayla was chosen because of her kindness and empathy. Noticing another student struggling, Kayla took them under her wing and helped her to feel wanted. She made this student feel important and helped them to realize their purpose

Riley earned her way as a student of the week due to her strong amount of respect for others. She always takes everyone else’s opinions and feelings into consideration and makes sure to always reach out to others with compassion and kind acts.

Isabella has been acknowledged because of her involvement in Phys Ed Class. She is always participating and giving her all. Her teacher claims that she always has tried her hardest, especially in their swim unit!