The student news site of Fraser High School

The Flash

The Flash

The Flash

Adam Sandler Stars in Upcoming Animated Musical Comedy “LEO”

courtesy of Allied Marketing and 21st Century Fox

Netflix is inviting families across the United States to enjoy free screenings of its upcoming animated musical comedy, “LEO,” featuring the comedic talents of Adam Sandler. This exclusive one-weekend-only event is set to take place on November 11th and 12th.

To ensure accessibility, Netflix will host 300 showings of “LEO” at 150 different locations throughout the country. To find a theater near you and view available showtimes, as well as to secure your free tickets, visit LeoSneakPeek.com, powered by Atom Tickets. Fans are welcome to reserve up to 5 free tickets through the website or can download the free Atom Tickets app to conveniently search for showtimes in their vicinity.

In this animated coming-of-age musical comedy, Adam Sandler, known for his roles in “Hotel Transylvania” and “The Wedding Singer,” channels his humor into Leo, a jaded 74-year-old lizard. Leo and his turtle companion, played by Bill Burr, have been classroom fixtures in Florida for years. When Leo discovers he has only a year left to live, he sets out to break free from his confined life. Along the way, he finds himself caught up in the issues of his troubled students, facing a bizarre yet rewarding bucket list journey.

“LEO” is set to premiere on Netflix on November 21, 2023. The film is directed by Robert Marianetti, Robert Smigel, and David Wachtenheim, with Adam Sandler and Mireille Soria serving as producers. The executive producers include Barry Bernardi, Allen Covert, and Paul Sado. The film’s writing credits go to Robert Smigel, Adam Sandler, and Paul Sado, with an original score by Geoff Zanelli.

The star-studded cast includes Adam Sandler, Bill Burr, Cecily Strong, Jason Alexander, Sadie Sandler, Sunny Sandler, Rob Schneider, Jo Koy, Jackie Sandler, Heidi Gardner, Robert Smigel, Nick Swardson, Stephanie Hsu, and Nicholas Turturro.

To stay updated and engage in more Leo-related fun, follow @leomovienetflix on Instagram. Don’t miss the opportunity to catch this heartwarming and humorous animated tale with your family during this special sneak peek weekend.