Daily Announcements 2022-23

Daily Announcements 2022-23

Team Broadcast

Here is a playlist of the daily announcements for the 2022-2023 school year.

Below you will find the text version (transcription) of today’s important announcements along with important links.

Thoughts about Homework!

To our freshmen, Link Crew would like to share five more thoughts about homework with you!

Take a break from it if you feel you need to, and then, get back at it!

Make sure you note what you should ask questions about in your next class while you’re doing your homework.

SMART block is a great time to do your homework. Take advantage of this time!

Don’t rush through your homework. Use that time to really check for understanding of the material.

Remember that being thorough on your homework will help you be more prepared for assessments.

CyberSecurity Presentation

Are you interested in a career in CyberSecurity?On Wednesday, October 26 during SMART Wes Petrimoulx, a CyberSecurity professional will be here to discuss this pathway. Watch your email for the sign up!

10/26

Go Green Club

The Go Green Club is back! We have big plans this year to make a positive ecological impact on Fraser High School and our community.Joining the Go Green Club is a fantastic way to meet your volunteer hour requirements for any club while learning more about eco-friendly practices.Join us in Room 1308 after school on Tuesday, October 11 from 2:30-3:30 for our first official meeting to learn more about making out school greener!

10/11

Campus Ministry

Are you interested in learning and talking about Jesus and his teachings? Would you like to look at life from a Christian point of view?  If so, please come and see what Campus Ministry is all about. We meet every Wednesday at 2:30 in room 1107. Come one come all.

10/21

Podcast Club:

Starting Monday, October 10th there will be a meeting for a new club. The Podcast Club where students can learn what it takes to create their own podcast and get it on Spotify and more. Podcast Club will meet after school on Mondays from 2:30 to 3:30 in room 1800.

10/10

Some important information about parking passes:

Students MUST have a permit to park in the student lots.  The security guard will be checking for valid permits. Violators may be ticketed or towed.

TFN

Student IDs:

Be sure to have your student ID at all times. If you did not get a new one this year yet, make sure you have last year’s until you do.

TFN

Cell Phones:

Thank you for following the new cell phone policy. Put them in the caddies as you arrive to each class. Cell phone use is welcome between classes and lunch.

TFN

Fraser Sports:

Always check FraserAthletics.com for the most current information on games, updates, and cancellations.

https://fraserathletics.com/

TFN

Today and every day the FHS daily announcements are brought to you by the Fraser SWAT team and the Fraser broadcasting class.

Important Links:

www.fraserperformingarts.org

https://fraserathletics.com/