Daily Announcements 2022-23

Daily Announcements 2022-23

Team Broadcast

Here is a playlist of the daily announcements for the 2022-2023 school year.

Below you will find the text version (transcription) of today’s important announcements along with important links.

American Heart Month

An announcement from the Fraser HOSA MRC Partnership Team:February is American Heart Month!Take care of your heart and exercise daily!On Friday, February 3rd, wear red to show awareness for heart disease!

2/3

Campus Ministry

Hello, Everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that the Campus Ministry fellowship club meets Every Wed at 2:30 in room # 1107.The Campus Ministry club welcomes all students and is a great way to meet people who are interested in spiritual growth, personal development, and positive interactions.Please stop by and see for yourself!

2/17

Candy Grams

Hello Fraser Ramblers! The National Honor Society is holding a Valentine’s Day Candy Sale. NHS will be selling Candy Grams during all lunches from February 1st to February 10th! Candy grams may includes Oreos, Chips Ahoy, and chocolate bars, which can be sent to friends or teachers. All the proceeds will go to Charity Week funds!

2/9

Book Drive for the Navajo Nation

Fraser High School is partnering with an area high school senior in a book drive for the Navajo Nation in Colorado. Bring new and gently used books to the Media Center any time between Monday, January 30th and Friday, February 17th. Thank you for helping the Navajo Nation create a library on their reservation!

2/3

LAST CALL TO GIVE BLOOD!

Did you know that every 2 seconds, someone in the United States needs blood? Fraser HOSA and the American Red Cross are sponsoring a Blood Drive on Friday February 10 in the LGI Room.  We need blood donors!  Registration forms are located outside classroom 1212 by the gym.  These forms are due TODAY, February 3.  If you are 16 years old or older, you are eligible to donate!   Please register today!

2/3

Some important information about parking passes:

Students MUST have a permit to park in the student lots.  The security guard will be checking for valid permits. Violators may be ticketed or towed.

TFN

Cell Phones:

Thank you for following the new cell phone policy. Put them in the caddies as you arrive to each class. Cell phone use is welcome between classes and lunch.

TFN

Fraser Sports:

Always check FraserAthletics.com for the most current information on games, updates, and cancellations.

https://fraserathletics.com/

TFN

Today and every day the FHS daily announcements are brought to you by the Fraser SWAT team and the Fraser broadcasting class.

Important Links:

www.fraserperformingarts.org

https://fraserathletics.com/