Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Review

Carmen Yan

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was announced back in 2010 but America didn’t get the game until Late summer of 2014. This is when gamers here in america really get the taste of the game that they have been waiting for a long time.  Professor Layton, is a famous character from the Professor Layton where the player gets to solve puzzles and Phoenix Wright, a young attorney from the ace attorney series where he defends his client until the very end. They both come together until one game where they solve the mystery of Labyrinthia.

Professor Layton vs Ace attorney is an adventure filled where we solve the mystery of the witches in the city called Labyrinthia where everything that the storyteller writes some to life. You can play as Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright. The game is consist of nine chapters plus an epilogue where the player get to see how Labyrinthia isn’t the city that is fill with joy and happiness. However, the loving city holds a deep dark secret that the key to finding it out holds in the girl named Espella.

Professor Layton vs Ace attorney is a easy to navigate game meaning it is easy for people who are new to the series to catch on. To the gamers out there who played both of the series before the system are all the same.

Overall the game was interesting but the climax of the game doesn’t happen until at the very end of the game. Gamers get to explore and solve puzzle that are fairly easy to solve. All the character makes everything fun with their role in the game. Making the player laugh at the quirks of the game and the lovable characters. There are downloadable contents on the Eshop after story is over seeing how the character is doing after happen.

This game is a must play for Professor Layton or Ace Attorney fans however, if you are looking something to play for fun, this is one of the game to sit back and relax to play. Check out Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney if gamers want to know what is Labyrinthia deep dark secret that they are holding.