The student news site of Fraser High School

The Flash

The Flash

The Flash

“Frozen” Movie Review

frozenThe newest Disney creation Frozen is a beautifully animated movie focusing on the importance of embracing yourself, all the while following the Disney tradition of finding true love. With upbeat music, vivid scenes, and lively characters, along with hidden surprises from past Disney works, Frozen catches the attention of the audience from the moment it appears on screen.

Following the lives of Elsa and Anna, princesses of Arendelle, the audience gets a taste of what true love really is. Becoming acquainted with Hans, the devilishly handsome prince of the Southern Isles, Kristoff the mountain man and his reindeer, Sven, and Olaf, the hilariously quirky snowman, Disney spins the perfect tale of magic, love, and acceptance.

After a terrifying event with Elsa and Anna as children, Elsa builds up walls against her family, trying to protect them. When Elsa, the always loving and caring big sister, shuts out everyone in her family, including her little sister Anna, Anna feels lost and alone. As the years past, Elsa becomes of age and it is custom to have a coronation, forcing Elsa to open up the kingdom. Much to Elsa’s displeasure, Anna finds the love of her life and begins planning her wedding. However, plans are put on hold when Elsa flees the kingdom of Arendelle after a terrible incident occurs. Going to her rescue, Anna follows Elsa in hopes of bringing her safely back to Arendelle.

With powerful songs, soaring hearts, and quirky jokes, Frozen became much more than just a romance- it became Disney’s most stunning movie yet. Witty and charming, Disney’s newest addition Frozen has lived up to the Disney legacy, and then some!mickeyrapunzle