Varsity Football Game on the 26th

Laurel Kraus, Co-Editor

The Fraser Varsity boys versed Anchor Bay at the home football game on Friday, September 26th.

Rambler Dominic Mielke started us off strong by catching the first throw of the game. Unfortunately, Anchor Bay proceeded to score the first touchdown.

Photo Credit: Amy Weed
Photo Credit: Amy Weed

But the tables turned in our favor again when senior Pankil Vyas made a spectacular run for the end zone and Luke Warchol gained the first Rambler touchdown.

At the end of the first quarter we were down 12-7 Ramblers, but by the end of the second we were back up to 19-21 in our favor.

During the break between the 3rd and 4th quarters, Dr. Lonze held up his end of the bargain for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

He had previously challenged the District of Fraser to raise 1,500 dollars toward ALS and we succeeded in raising more than 700 dollars! Go Fraser!

Senior Rachael Griffith and Student Council President Erin Steil had the honors of pouring the ice water over our principal for the whole stadium to see.

The 4th quarter went by quickly after that and then with only 2 minutes left on the clock, the Ramblers scored another touchdown bringing the score up to 19-42.

Anchor Bay squeezed in one last touchdown making the end score of the game 25-42 Ramblers. Congratulations go out to the Boys Varsity Football team for the fantastic win!